Private & Personalized
Individual KAP Retreats in Mexico
Yelapa | Puerto Vallarta
Join me in this particular version of paradise
on a land rich with life-force energy
and take your spiritual journey to the next level
In May of 2021 and again this November, I held my first two KAP retreats. They were such incredibly inspiring experiences, and the changes that have unfolded for each participant made it clear that this coming together of the KAP modality on an energetically-rich land together with the sanctity of an intentional retreat environment creates a very special alchemy for transformation.
But if there is one thing I have learned in all my years of working with people, it’s that the group environment isn’t necessarily the most conducive space for every person.
Retreats, in general, are an incredible opportunity to step away from the distractions of day to day life, to prioritize your connection to source, and to feel supported in ways that are difficult to obtain in a regular class environment or in your everyday life.
There are many reasons why people choose to work privately, and these personalized retreats will enable you to go on a transformative journey that works with your schedule, and more importantly, for us to dive deep into your personal process, creating the space and the individual attention required to maximize your growth and evolution in a shorter period of time.
Who – this personalized retreat is a beautiful option for anyone who:
- can’t make the group retreat dates work with their schedule
- would like more one-on-one attention and help with their specific progression
- is uncomfortable opening up in large group environments
- only has a few days to commit
What – the retreat can be set up around your availability and will include:
- 4 or 6 days and nights in beautiful and comfortable accommodations
- Maximum number of KAP sessions appropriate for the time allotted
- Spiritual guidance
- Evening meditation and integration
- Dinner each night
- 1 massage
- 1 excursion (6 day retreat only)
- 2 online group KAP sessions prior to the retreat
We will explore the magic of this land, which lends its power and energy to this process, and there will be ample time for you to relax, integrate, enjoy the abundant beauty of nature and explore the charm of town.
4 days/4 nights
6 days/6 nights